This is the first course in Russia on Public Speaking Skills designed specifically for non-native speakers.
We focus on business presentations in international companies and teams
5 weeks in MOSCOW + 6 months ONLINE
The course is based on exclusively practical experience of delivering presentations to big audiences and high profile English-speaking clients in Germany, the USA, England, Dubai, Japan, South East Asia, Switzerland, Seychelles, Spain, etc.
Whether you present in English in front of 5 or 500 people, your job is to build a connection with your audience and develop long-lasting relationships with your clients, colleagues, partners, and investors.
In this course, we focus on the following:
- How to speak "human language" in business
- How Advanced learners can keep upgrading their language & communication skills
- How to express your ideas in a clear, concise, and powerful way in English
- How to understand different accents and reduce your own in order to be understood
- How to understand EVERY SINGLE WORD that people say in English
- How to explain complex matters in plain English
- How to build relationships with native speakers and understand people's intentions better
a 5-week course
Dates: March, 12 - April, 12
Venue: Moscow, Russia
from 64500 RUB.
A required deposit to get on the list:
WHO CHOOSES TO TAKE PART IN THE COURSE?
- business leaders who present in English both at internal events and at international conferences
- entrepreneurs who pitch to foreign investors
- people who sell in English
- marketing professionals who present their creative ideas to clients
- people who learn to present themselves to foreign recruiters and employers
1. The course offers a system of simple exercises that people can use on their own to continue working towards native-like fluency.
2. The course is based around practice and feedback. You will deliver at least 7 presentations.
3. The course unveils how other people feel when you talk to them
4. No textbooks. Every participant brings their own situations, presentations, and projects. Only real-world examples.
5. We don't learn technical skills. We learn to establish relationships with our audiences (which always leads to more sales).
6. Six months of online post-training support for all participants.
See the complete breakdown of the program below.
- The duration of the course is 5 weeks
- We meet twice a week (Monday and Thursday) for a 3-hour session
- Participants do practical tasks throughout the week
- Daily communication and personalized feedback is available to each participant
- One individual session per week for each participant (more in the VIP package)
- You will get feedback on your presentations from your trainer (Natalia) and a native speaker as well
- The course offers a closed online community where participants can practice and receive feedback (during and after the course)
- You will deliver at least 7 different presentations
- You will get Audio + Video recordings of your presentations and high-quality professional feedback on your work
- You will receive plenty of materials for independent work on your English fluency and your presentation skills in English
Every Monday & Thursday, 19.00-22.00
First session - March 12, 2020
Last session - April 12, 2020
View the online platform for participants:
Persuade, Prioritize. Present.
- Presentations in a foreign language: what changes and what stays the same
- Art & Science of self-presentations for various purposes in business
- How to explain complex ideas in simple words. Examples. Practice
- How to begin and how to end your presentations in English
- Introducing other people in business. Etiquette. Meaning behind it. Practice.
Storytelling and Charisma
- Storytelling in business. Types of stories (failure, success, legend, and fun), when to use them and ways to tell them in business to make your point.
- Ways to develop your charisma in a foreign language. Practice (based on everyone's individual personality traits)
- Rhythm, Chunking, Intonation, Emotion, Stress, Inflections, etc - everything that makes English sound distinctly different from other languages. How to master the rhythm of the language and enjoy better conversations with native speakers.
Storytelling and Sales.
- Selling without selling (and without objections). Practice (people use their own examples and improve on presentations that they need in real life)
- Pitching to investors in English (if required, depends on the needs of a specific group)
- Sales meetings with new clients and first-time interviews with decision-makers. Practice
- Presenting graphs, stats, and numbers in English (if required, depends on the needs of a specific group)
- Reading people and their intentions. Giving constructive feedback to yourself.
Clear, Clean, Concise
- How to communicate a lot of meaning in few words. Practice.
- The power of synonyms and advanced vocabulary in presentations. Vocabulary exercises
- The art of corrective feedback in English in the workplace
- Practical exercises to gain confidence when you present in English
- Communicating large volumes of information in clear and concise messages
Feedback & Personalization
- Finding your own individual presentation style (that fits your personality and business goals)
- Learning from our own mistakes. Individual feedback to each participant
- Accent reduction practice
- Spontaneous presentations, questions, and comments. Overcoming the fear of "I don't know what to say" and gaining confidence in spontaneous conversations
6 months of online support after the course
All participants get access to an online platform with instructions, practical exercises, and video materials used in the course. Each participant can enjoy personalized feedback on their work within the next 6 months after completing the course. It is also the place to meet other course participants. People who have taken the course, are responsible for communications at Lenovo, Ritter Sport Chocolate, Ferrero, GetTable, Radisson, Marriott, Abbott, Mail.Ru Group, EY, и.т.д.
Course participants get 20% off any course on https://courses.nataliatokar.me/
- Ten 3-hour sessions in a 5-week course
- 5 weekly individual sessions with the trainer
- 6 months of online support and feedback
- A closed online community for participants
- An opportunity to join future practical Public Speaking sessions at no cost
NB! This is not a language course. The focus of the course is Public Speaking skills. However, all participants show a dramatic improvement of their English skills as well.
- 3 additional individual sessions with the trainer (8 total) and individual feedback on ALL the homework in the course
- Unlimited communication with the trainer and individual feedback
- One extra month of individual work after the course completion
- 50% off two future individual sessions (offer valid for 12 months)
- Help with preparing concrete presentations for your specific business needs
- What if I miss a class?
If you miss a class (due to sickness, business trip, vacation, etc) and give your trainer a 24-hour notice, it will be compensated in an individual online session. "Business" package implies you can use this opportunity once.
"VIP" participants can miss 2 sessions and get compensated.
RESULTS. WHAT CAN YOU GET DONE HERE?
Learn to deliver powerful presentations in English
Prepare a pitch presentation for an international conference
Get ready for spontaneous presentations and unexpected questions in English
The course is for you if you...